Technology Sales Intern
Technology Sales Intern
We are currently seeking a Technology Sales Intern with the drive and determination to help us expand our client base in the Gulf Coast area. Applicant must be able to follow a proven process for sales engagement.
Our Technology Sales Intern is responsible for establishing a new corporate client base through effective prospecting. Candidates must be energetic and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed. Maintaining accounts requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include defining client needs through product knowledge and positioning, and involves working with our Sales Engineer in developing solutions for business clients. Responsibilities include identifying, forecasting and attaining sales objectives through canvassing, cold calling and warm calling existing clients for potential sale or additional sale of IT services. Job duties include prospecting and qualifying sales. The candidate must follow a proven process for IT sales that will require training and practice. The candidate must have the desire to learn the process and be in a position to move to a professional consulting position within two years.
The candidate must be sharp, articulate, fearless and business savvy with a desire to succeed in a professional business environment.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Information Technology and ability to learn how to relate benefits of Managed Services Model to existing and potential clients
- Able to perform cold calls on phone and in person
- Able to communicate verbally and written in person and on the phone
- Able to perform basic presentations for IT based products and solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and team members
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Background check and drug screen required
This Position Entails:
- Following 7 Step Sales Process
- Warm and cold client relationship building over the phone and in person
- Ability to sell our digital marketing products and services
- Sales lead follow-up
- Management of sales pipe line in CRM
- Maintaining activity logs/ sales opportunities/ sales agreements
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Life Long Learner
- Desire to become Professional IT Sales Consultant
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
Include Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Cell Phone, CRM tools, Company Matching 401K, Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold Health and Dental and Paid Vacation and Sick Time. Full Time Position with $24,000.00 Salary and Commissions.
This job is for motivated people. If you are not skilled and disciplined enough to do the work; please do not apply. Not a job for order takers.