"How to Protect Yourself and Your Organization
from Hackers and Ransomware"
For your convenience, BIS is offering two different dates and locations for the event. When registering, please select whether you’ll be attending the evening event on Wednesday or the luncheon event on Thursday.
During This Seminar You'll Discover:
- The latest security and ransomware threats you must be aware of to prevent catastrophic security breaches
- How to spot a phishing email and train your employees to do the same
- What the dark web is and how to stop your information from being sold on black markets
- 5 things you and your staff should never do that could cause a massive breach
- How to establish a defense-in-depth security strategy to shield against all network vulnerabilities and meet compliance regulations
- What do if you do get hacked and the #1 thing you should have in place for a painless recovery of your data
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about the safety of their network from ransomware and other cyber threats. While IT managers are welcome to attend, this session will be an executive briefing and will not be a technical deep dive. However, it is designed to help managers develop a security training program for their staff.
What Previous Event Attendees Had to Say:
"Very informative, most helpful." - Olivia
"Very good presentation!" - Beth D.
"Way more interesting than I thought." -Penny S.
"Information was well presented." - Kelly J.
"Great presentation! Speakers were knowledgeable and well informed." -Vernetta M.
"Wonderful as always!" - Caitlin M.
"Great presentation!" - Owen M.
"Excellent job!" - Jason C.
"Informative." - Jim O.
Phillip Long, CEO of BIS Technology Group & author of Everything You Must Know About Choosing an IT Company...But Your IT Guy Will Never Tell You Phillip has more than 15 years of experience in the technology field. After forming Business Information Solutions in 2001, the company has grown immensely under his guidance. Now consisting of three divisions as well as the Veritas consulting firm.